- Magic: The Gathering
- Commander 2014 (Pre-order)
- Khans of Tarkir (Pre-order)
- Fate Reforged (Pre-order)
- Duel Decks: Speed vs Cunning
- Accessories & Clothingby Tom Pearson Date Added: Wednesday 28 May, 2008To start with, this card is the spiritual father of March of the Machines, and like March, you need to use it carefully. Creatures are easier to destroy than enchantments, and when you really come down to is, why do you want them to be creatures anyway?
There is a relatively simple answer. You use this in a deck where you either haven't got any creatures, or where you are no longer able to summon any. You probably see where I'm going with this.
Yeah, this and Enduring Ideal. If you get to play one enchantment and no other spells every turn, then turning them into creatures is a pretty good plan. You can then do fun things, like the Doubling Season / Followed Footsteps combo I've mentioned elsewhere.
Be warned: a deck like that is so susceptible to cards like wrath of God it's not funny.Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]
Manaleak.com © 2014