Draw 4 Podcast Episode 24: The Power of Positive Thinking in Magic: The Gathering
Join us in Episode 24 of Draw 4 Podcast!
Draw 4 is a Magic: The Gathering podcast that seeks to engage players of all ranges of experience through community discussion and recurring guests of varied backgrounds.
Just how important is positive thinking when playing Magic: The Gathering?
Join James and Josh of the Production Team in this week’s episode of Draw 4 Podcast. In the opening topic, they discuss the question: What is budget Magic? Next they look at a Manaleak article about the power of positive thinking in MTG, and how to balance between being critical and positive about your playing.
Community Question: Is it better when playing Magic: The Gathering to think positively or critically of your performance? Or do you prefer something in between?
Thanks for watching!
- Manaleak Article of the Week: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/2016/07/what-are-the-roles-of-positive-thinking-and-critical-thinking-in-magic-the-gathering/
Please follow us on:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/draw-4-podcast/id1049126607?mt=2
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Player4Podcast/videos
- Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/draw-4-podcast
- Twitter: @Draw4Podcast
- Facebook: Player 4 Podcast