Draw 4 Podcast Episode 23: Eldritch Moon Limited Set Review
Join us in Episode 23 of Draw 4 Podcast!
Draw 4 is a Magic: The Gathering podcast that seeks to engage players of all ranges of experience through community discussion and recurring guests of varied backgrounds.
This week, join Joseph Dunlap and Brenda Smith of Team Grind as they are joined by Limited aficionado Jared DeMartini, and Matt and Gary of BAFDraft Podcast, to give a Limited Set Review of Eldritch Moon.
First, Matt and Gary answer the question: What is BAFDraft? They talk about life on a military base in Afghanistan building up a Magic: The Gathering player base, and how their podcast got started. Then Joseph shares the Article of the Week, which is a guide for beginning players wanting to attend their first FNM.
In the Community Topic, everyone shares their overall impressions of Eldritch Moon as a Limited set, and several debates take place over particular cards in the set. Finally, Jared gives his traditional number crunch of the commons and uncommons to provide a guide for players about to head into the pre-release. What colours are best for certain strategies? What colours have the best removal?
Some of the cards that were debated upon were Ruthless Disposal, Choking Restraints, Desperate Sentry, Subjugator Angel, and Lunar Force. What was the general consensus on these cards, and who argued for/against them?
Community Question: What Magic: The Gathering cards or strategies are you most excited for at the Eldritch Moon pre-release?
Thanks for watching!
- Manaleak Article of the Week: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/2016/06/from-the-kitchen-table-to-your-first-fnm-what-to-expect-from-judges-and-other-players/
- BAFDraft Podcast: http://www.bafdraft.com
Please follow us on:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/draw-4-podcast/id1049126607?mt=2
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Player4Podcast/videos
- Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/draw-4-podcast
- Twitter: @Draw4Podcast
- Facebook: Player 4 Podcast