Is Eternal Masters Worth the Money? – Draw 4 Podcast (Episode 21)
Join us in Episode 21 of Draw 4 Podcast!
Draw 4 is a Magic: The Gathering podcast that seeks to engage players of all ranges of experience through community discussion and recurring guests of varied backgrounds.
This week, join Joseph Dunlap, Brenda Smith, and TJ Love of Team Grind as we talk Standard, MTGO, and Eternal Masters. In the Upkeep segment, we talk about the recent “break out” cards of Standard, and archetypes nobody expected.
This week’s Article of the Week is A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Magic: The Gathering Online, by Kerry Meyerhoff. The article covers how to get started, what cards a starting account is given, what events you can enter, and general online gameplay tips.
In the Community Topic, we answer the question: “Is Eternal Masters Worth the Money?” Various online discussions are highlighted and commented on, until the final question is discussed: “What makes a healthy format?”
Community Question: Do you think the Magic: The Gathering Eternal Masters set will bring new players into Legacy and Vintage?
Thanks for watching!
- Manaleak Article of the Week: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/2016/06/a-beginners-guide-to-magic-the-gathering-online-mtgomodo/
- The Expected Value of Eternal Masters: http://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/the-expected-value-of-eternal-masters
Please follow us on:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/draw-4-podcast/id1049126607?mt=2
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Player4Podcast/videos
- Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/draw-4-podcast
- Twitter: @Draw4Podcast
- Facebook: Player 4 Podcast