Shadows over Innistrad Prerelease Rules Primer – Draw 4 Podcast Episode 15
Join us in Episode 15 of Draw 4 Podcast!
Draw 4 is a Magic: The Gathering podcast that seeks to engage players of all ranges of experience through community discussion and recurring guests of varied backgrounds.
Join Executive Producer Joseph Dunlap and Draw 4 limited experts Brenda and Jared in a very special and extra long episode, as they talk with L2 Judge Steve Wise about the Shadows over Innistrad Prerelease.
First, everyone shares the commons and uncommons they will be looking for at the SOI Prerelease and what strategies are the strongest. Joseph showcases a Manaleak article about the increasingly popular Pauper format, and Steve talks about his pauper cube and what cards he will be including from SOI.
After that, strap yourselves in, because over the latter half of the episode Steve goes over each of the Shadows over Innistrad mechanics, what they do, and what they don’t do, and Steve spends some quality Q&A time explaining common interactions that will happen with SOI cards and mechanics.
Community Question: What card are you most excited about opening at the Shadows over Innistrad prerelease?
Thanks for watching!
- Manaleak Article of the Week: http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/2016/03/8-great-reasons-why-everyone-needs-to-give-pauper-magic-a-try/
- Full Shadows over Innistrad spoilers: http://www.manaleak.com/magic-the-gathering/shadows-over-innistrad-c-21_1897.html
Please follow us on:
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/draw-4-podcast/id1049126607?mt=2
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Player4Podcast/videos
- Soundcloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/draw-4-podcast
- Twitter: @Draw4Podcast
- Facebook: Player 4 Podcast