Please click on the comic strip to view.
Welcome to Innistrad.
The genesis of this comic comes from one mister Derek Neill so I owe him a mention.
Thanks Derek I robbed your idea 🙂
Balefire Dragon then ay?
Another conspicuous example of WOTC shoehorning the triumvirate of popular fatties into a set.
Angels? Fine. Demons? Double fine.
Dragons? No. But oh go on then. As long as he’s not Vampiric Dragon
I’ve had a few cracks at Innistrad sealed and draft and I must say I love the set so far.
I have learnt a few things over the last week.
1. Putting Zombies in things makes them at least 110% better than the non-Zombie variant.
2. I lament that I failed to be born in an era where muttonchop sideburns and tri-corner hats are commonly worn.
4. The overall level of removal spells and board sweepers is sucky at best.
5. Green/White Humans is no joke.
6. Geistflame is better than it looks.
7. With double sided cards you really can’t hide what colour you’re after in a draft.
Now I just need to somehow get a hold of 3 Stromkirk Noble for FNM.
If only I had some kind of pulpit from which to express my trading needs (and had no sense of ethics).
If you have any Stromkirk Nobles and want to trade them on Friday the 7th of October at Manaleak in Worcester I have opened a few comparably priced cards that’d make good trades. Such as Moorland Haunt, Tree of Redemption, three Daybreak Ranger, Mentor of the Meek and Bloodline Keeper.
(Edit) When I wrote the above it was true. Turns out Stromkirk Noble has trebled in price over the last week. Dammit
I now have a Deviant Art page if you want to see my stuff in gallery format, click here!
Did you enjoy this article? I will get a free Booster Pack for every 20 Facebook Likes this article receives. If you enjoyed what you’ve read then please remember to hit the â€œLikeâ€ button at below. Thank you kindly in advance.